CS Charles Keter (Center) and His Energy Principal Secretary, Joseph Njoroge (second right) cuts tape to officially open Yocean Tranformer Factor located along Mombasa Rd in Nairobi. Yocean Tranformer is the first Transformer Factory to be established in Kenya. Hon. Keter urged more entreprenuers to invest in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. Yocean Transformer Factory is owned by Yocean (Group) Limited, a Chinese Company based in Kenya.
- Branding Framework Policy
- Climate Change, Why it Matters.
- Ministry of Energy’s Commitments to Climate Change Action Climate Action
- Kenya Ethanol Cooking Fuel Masterplan 2021
Kenya Ethanol Cooking Fuel Masterplan 2021
Please go to the downloads page for more information
- ADVERT COUNTY RENEWABLE ENERGY OFFICER – Taita Taveta County February, 2021
Please click the Careers page for more information