The Government is fast tracking the completion of new power lines that will provide alternative sources of power to the existing ones to address the power interruption in the country. This will ensure there is a stable supply of power and hence curb power outages experienced in the past
- Welcome to KOSAP / KOSAP Facilities
- United Nations agency ranks Kenya as the global leader in the use of its geothermal resources
A United Nations agency has ranked Kenya as the global leader in the use of its geothermal resources to generate ...
- Kenya seeks support from Atomic Agency on cancer
Thursday 29/11/2018 Kenya yesterday sought the assistance of the International Atomic Agency to step up treatment of cancer at its two ...
- New:Register for the Kenya National Electrification Strategy Conference and Exhibition 6th-7th December,2018
- Ministry of Energy has Established Mechanisms for the Uptake of the Government’s Development Agenda
Prof. Collette Suda (Right) listens to the Secretary of Geo-Exploration Mr. John Omenge (left) as he explained the plans by ...