CS Charles Keter (Center) and His Energy Principal Secretary, Joseph Njoroge (second right) cuts tape to officially open Yocean Tranformer Factor located along Mombasa Rd in Nairobi. Yocean Tranformer is the first Transformer Factory to be established in Kenya. Hon. Keter urged more entreprenuers to invest in the Energy and Petroleum Sector. Yocean Transformer Factory is owned by Yocean (Group) Limited, a Chinese Company based in Kenya.
- Welcome to KOSAP / KOSAP Facilities
- United Nations agency ranks Kenya as the global leader in the use of its geothermal resources
A United Nations agency has ranked Kenya as the global leader in the use of its geothermal resources to generate ...
- Kenya seeks support from Atomic Agency on cancer
Thursday 29/11/2018 Kenya yesterday sought the assistance of the International Atomic Agency to step up treatment of cancer at its two ...
- New:Register for the Kenya National Electrification Strategy Conference and Exhibition 6th-7th December,2018
- Ministry of Energy has Established Mechanisms for the Uptake of the Government’s Development Agenda
Prof. Collette Suda (Right) listens to the Secretary of Geo-Exploration Mr. John Omenge (left) as he explained the plans by ...